Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Have You Met Herman????

No Not That Herman...


This Herman or Should I Say Hermans






Be sure to grab a piece as your reading today, it has a sugar and cinnamon topping, yummy!!


Dede, Brightest Blessings Wiccans


the sweetheart and dear friend that she is sent me a starter batch, yum, yum, yum. I have heard this delicious bread called by many names, starter bread, friendship bread, but my favorite name for it is Herman, because you have to feed him, lol. Although my grand daughter all of 4 years old was not at all impressed by the fact that it was Herman, she wanted to know why it wasn't a girl???? So I told her next time we will make a girl and I asked what will you name your girl bread? She said Rosie, so our next batch will be Rosie, she is sitting on my counter (naughty girl for sitting on my counter) and on day six I will feed Rosie, hehehehehe. From the mouths of babes......


Thank You Dede, it is scrumptious!!!



I have finally finished my commissioned elephant, yipppeee, so he or she is off to their new home today. Sure hope he likes him it is for his step daughter. I will know tonight...




WIP


Oooops, he's looking a little out of focus in this photo, he must be nipping on that green beer already. Yes, I said him.


Mr Leprechaun is coming along. He still needs a hat, some grass on his base, etc. I was hoping he would be done by today but that doesn't look to promising. Sure hope he's finished in time to list him, ughhhhh.
Have A Stupendous Weekend Everyone!!!
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda!!
    Yummy!
    Mr. Leprechaun looks very cool!:o)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,
    Your pieces always make me smile! Need more pics of the leprechaun when he's done, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite tasty! Thank you for sharing them with us while we drooled over those wonderful sculpts! Great Job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Brenda, so tickled that all went well with Herman! LOL I think I like the cup cake idea. Those would be great to wrap and put into the freezer to take to work or where ever. LOVE, LOVE,LOVE the elephant! He is just to adorable. Going to make more? A pink one would be awesome. hehehe

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum am snagging a piece!! The elephant is amazing girl!! I love commission pieces! Your little lucky fellow...OMG girl..wonderful amazing wowza!!!! Beautiful job!
    BTW....Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu....
    Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks deli-sh!!!!!! Happy Birthday, and you have a good one.

    xoxo....Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brenda,

    Your elephant is adorable. I love the "Mr. MaGoo" Irishmen...he's coming a long fabulously. I can't wait to see the final product.

    Have a great Sunday!

    Bright blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Lorraine, Laura, Jeanne, Dede, Sarah, Lisa and Kathy!!! Your comments mean a lot to ME!!

    Dede, I love the Pink Elephant idea!!!

    Thank you Sarah and Lisa for the birthday wishes too!! I had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!

    ((Hugs))
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete