Friday, March 26, 2010

The End of Spring and Easter Creations...On to Halloween and Christmas, yippeeee.

Here's some yummy Springtime Easter Bunny Rabbit Coasters / Ornies
Now listed in my Etsy Shop.
And here is my grand finale for the Easter / Springtime Season. This large Carrot Stocking measures 23" in length and I am having a terrible time trying to get a decent picture of it because it's so big, ugggg. I'll keep trying, can't take one outside it has been raining for days here.
You can check it out in my Etsy Shop here.
So what's next Halloween and Christmas of coarse, yipppeeee, my favorites!!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Oh my hon you have been so busy...and they are all sooooo cute!!! Wow!!!
    Ya know..I have been feeling pretty Halloweeny of late myself..whoo hoo!!!
    Hugs and love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...they're adorable. You're so crafty! You have a fabulous weekend too!

    Bright blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I' sooooo loving your rabbit coasters and carrot!!Always wonderful creations Brenda!!Hugs!Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just darling! Love the tiny flower by the ear. :)

    Sooooooo ~ no Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, etc for you? Someday one of you Halloween Queens will have to explain the attraction to me ~ I'm so curious!

    Oh ~ almost forgot ~ lightboxes work so well when the sun won't cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little bunnies are adorable! You have been very busy. Time to get outside, wishing you lots of sunshine this weekend!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, i love the carrot, and a stocking to boot...lol! stocking, boot, never mind. I couldn't do this kind of work, it would take me a year to finish just one.

    Be well, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hon...left a special award on my blog for you.....:)

    ReplyDelete