Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Have You Heard!!!!

WHOOOO HOOOOO, I WON THE FIRST PLACE PRIZE on Byrum's Art Blog!!!! I am still stunned, what a wonderful week I have had...I won the most amazing Halloween Painting. If you haven't seen their blog you must!! Ron and Sherry create beautiful one of a kind paintings, necklaces, signs, pillows, candles, and the list goes on and on, such talent and creativity. I am beyond excitement when I say that I am thrilled to add another piece of their amazing art to my collection. I currently own three of their prints and recently I actually won one of their fab paintings to my total amazement as I didn't think I would ever own one and to say that I actually now having bragging rights to two of their paintings, well all I can say is WOW. Each piece of art that an artist creates leaves their home and arrives to yours with a piece of them included. I truly believe there is an attachment between the Artist, Artwork and their Love of Life. Thank you SO much Sherry and Ron I will truly treasure my wonderful prize.

Thank you Dede and Cat for the congrats!!!

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see that you had won! Their work is just awesome. Lucky girl...hehehe

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to pass on the creativ blogger award to you Sweet Brenda.Check out yesterday posting.Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete