Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Have To Be The Queen of Work In Progress and Unfinished Projects

Okay this one is finished
Now listed on Etsy
Hugs and Kisses Kitty
Oh did I mention I will doodle on anything handy, lol


Santa didn't make it for this Christmas, sorry Santa
The one on the left I started last night, Valentine's in progress


This little sketched Postcard didn't make it in time for Christmas either, imagine that, hehehe


and a few more sketches, I'm thinking Harlequin Sister Paintings with a bit of a folk art flapper theme and the center one a little more modern????
so as you can see I love to start things, but I'm not a good finisher...
Trust me when I say this is just a very small fraction of my WIP, lets see if I finish any of them...

More pics soon lets hope I finish some, BTW sorry about the pics, I take terrible pictures to!!

Sure hope your having a great day see you again soon
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Didn't you just finish up a witch too? Weren't you very ill this past week? Don't be so hard on yourself. You will get them finished, in time, your time.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have more WIPs on our work table, the dining room table, the kitchen counter...than we want to admit to! LOL I know I always have several things going on.

    Congrats my dear! You are this month's giveaway winner on my blog! Pop on over. :0)

    And ship me an email with your snail mail addy, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning Jeanne's give-away, Brenda!

    I'm sorry that you have been so ill, but this should help perk up your spirits while the meds are kicking butt on those germs!

    And don't be so hard on yourself with your WIP's. .I think that all creative people have lots in various stages, stashed all over their homes, and you are one step ahead of my, because most of mine are still swirling around in my imagination and on scribbled notes.

    Your pieces will be finished when it their turn! :-)

    You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda,I totally know what you mean!!!I cant seem to finish things lately!!!Congrats on the Giveaway!!Hugs-Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dede, Jeanne, Cat and Suzie!! Happy Dancing Suzie has joined us to!! Thank you all

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great Brenda, have a great day.

    Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete