Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa's Woodland Christmas Elf / Yay, I finished something



Now listed on Ebay

Welp the sculpting newbie finially finished her first sculpt!! I have several in progress but this is the first one that is totally finished, whooo hoooo!! This is the second class offered by Pattee of odd-dolls. I love the way he came out!! More sculpts in progress sure hope I get them done before Christmas, lol. Now I'm off to make Dede some slippers.

Hope everyone is having a festive week!!
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Brenda,he's sooooo cute!!I want to pinch his cheeks!!Just wonderful Brenda!!Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brenda..wow he is wonderful..wow girl you have been holding out on us!! Beautiful job!!! Looove him!!! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, again, I am just wowed by how great your sculpt turned out. I think you have a real talent for it! Also thanks for coming by my blog. I think I am going to have start paying you money for all the support and compliments you give me. You really make me feel good and lift my spirits. Now get back to work and make some more wonderful sculpts. Hee hee...Merry Christmas, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much Cat, Sarah and Tammy for the wonderful compliments on my Woodland Elf it means a lot to me coming from each of you!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete