Thursday, February 18, 2010

WIP, I Don't Do Commisions But Apparently My Husband Does

This cute little elephant head commissioned piece will be a key chain .

I did a commission item once and I suddenly suffered from procrastination (okay that one wasn't so unusual) and brain fart so I decided they just weren't for me but my husband apparently does take commission work for me, lol. The best part is he gets twice the money I get when I sell my work so what could I say, lol.

A Primitive Easter Bunny

and

A Halloween Witch Make Do

What a strange array of company I keep.

I have a few more items in progress, since I still have this annoying cough from being sick I haven't braved painting yet I'm afraid their eyes may end up on the back of their heads, hehehehe.

and a HUGE THANK YOU TO CINDY FROM THE SHABBY HAG FOR MY NEW AWESOME CUSTOM BLOG BANNER, hoot hoot!!!! Thanks again Cindy, I love it!!!

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

Brenda

9 comments:

  1. I love your new banner and layout! Looks very nice! Let your hubby take all of the commission pieces that he wants to at double the price. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the elephant completed ~ feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pieces, and your new banner! Everyone needs a wonderful business person to bring in the profits, which frees you, the artist, to just enjoy the creating! Lucky you!! :-)

    I hope that you get rid of that cough quickly. It has been hanging on much too long..it probably seems like eons to you!

    Healing Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dede, Laura and Suzie!! I do so love my new blog look. PS I don't know how that man does it but I think I'll keep him around, hehehehe!!!

    ((Hugs))
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Brenda, it looks great! I love the little witch in your banner! Now take care of that cough, because it looks like you have work to do!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, you just keep getting better & better! Great new pieces!

    Sounds like you better make hubby your business manager ; - )

    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new banner and the cool things you're working on. Hope that cough goes away :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing stuff, gal. Just added myself as a follower, friend! Blessings and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lisa, Josie, Caroline and Flossie!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete